Sometimes you know there’s more than you can remember for a costume and have to make a list. Or in this case, 2 costumes with to many pieces that gotta be separated LOL. Had to break everything down into lists to hand in because otherwise my head will explode I think.
What do you call a woman who has a lot of sex? Her name.
GOD FUCKING YES, that.
THIS. WHOLE. PICTURE. <3
Oops, sorry, this picture automatically reblogged itself.
this whole picture is just great
Sorry for the color, but this HAS to be on my blog.
The guy in the back I have something wonderful to say to you
GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW WONDERFUL THIS IS
Parkinson’s is a degenerative disease and while it’s progress can be slowed down, it currently doesn’t have a cure. People suffering from Parkinson’s will experience a gradual loss of coordination and ability to perform even the most basic of every day tasks, including feeding themselves.
This fucking spoon is HUGEfor them. Look at that gif of the man just trying to eat with the regular spoon and compare it to the liftware device. It’s NOT just a spoon, by the way, it comes with a fork as well, for example.
I found the website for the project where you can purchase a spoon for someone you know/love and even possibly donate money to help someone out who can’t afford it themselves right: HERE.
At the very least, please spread this for all the people who have Parkinson’s or loved ones with Parkinson’s.
You’ll help them take part of their life back.
PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TAKING OUT THE ABOVE INFORMATION AND JUST REBLOGGING THE PICTURE. IF YOU CAN REBLOG THE PICTURE, YOU CAN REBLOG THE LINK TO ACTUALLY HELP PEOPLE. THANKS.
Marc Davis explaining the “elongating stretching room” in the Haunted Mansion for the Disneyland Tenth Anniversary Show in 1965.
I love this part of the Haunted Mansion!
You will need: bobby pins, 2 small ponytail elastics, a comb.
- Start by adding a little wave to your hair. Wand waves are great for this! Here we used this wand by TiGi which is only around $30!
- Next put your hair half up, separating into 2 small ponytails right next to each other.
- Now twist the right ponytail in a downward motion and slide a bobby pin into the base near the ponytail holder. This will keep it anchored as you twist.
- Next, wrap the ponytail up and over as you see in photo 4 to create the top of the heart. Keep twirling in the same direction.
- Add bobby pins to these 3 places.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Add one more bobby pin at the bottom of the heart for extra security.
Tutorial by thebeautydepartment.com
The very best of Yahoo Answers.
oh my god i just remembered those pringles pots were a thing and now i want one
I’m gonna fuckin lose it.
Stick on earrings in grade school, Pogs in middle school, and now I am dead of old and nostalgia.
MY LIFE JUST FLASHED BEFORE MY EYES OF AMAZINGNESS
this makes me so happy